3 Step Process to Create the Perfect Offer for Your Community – Ep 86
It doesn’t have to be hard to create the perfect offer for your community, we created this three-step process to make it simpler.
As community managers, we sometimes overcomplicate things when we set out to create programs, services, and content for our audience. We simplified it into this three-part process.
Three-Step Process to the Perfect Offer
- Step 1: Develop a product or service idea
- This idea should be something for which you have the skill and where there is a market. If others are already doing it, there’s a market and you can add your own spin.
- Think about the product or service you want to offer and create a free, helpful opt-in to lead to a paid product or service.
- Step 2: Create a lead magnet that gives your audience a quick win
- This quick win should allow them to get a result in less than an hour.
- Your free gift should solve a burning problem that your ideal customer has.
- Don’t launch too many things at one time to avoid stress overload and shifts in focus.
- When you’re developing your free gift, you don’t have to spend a lot of money or resources. Most of the downloads we’ve highlighted today are simply a Google doc.
- Step 3: Bridge the GAP
- Bridge the gap between the lead magnet and the offer. The lead magnet, or free gift, should solve one pain point but point out how far they still need to go to end up where they want to be. Your offer should get them over the goal line.
G – Grab their attention
A – Affirm their need for something more
P – Place their trust in you
Tools, apps and links mentioned:
- The Growth Suite
- #TwitterSmarter Masterclass
- Smart Social Secrets
- Episode 74 – How to Build an Evergreen Funnel to Capture Leads
- How to Start a Podcast for your Community – Ep 27 | Quick Start Podcast Template
- How to Set Prices for Your Community and Content – Ep 43 | Product Pricing Calculator
- How to Build a Targeted Email List to Build Your Community – Ep 45 | Email conversion worksheet
- Quick Start Guide to Create Content for Your Community – Ep 82 | Content Mapping Exercise
- 5 Steps to Define Your Ideal Customer – Ep 84 | Ideal Customer Worksheet
Which step do you need to work on the most right now – develop an idea, create a lead magnet or define your GAP process? Pick one area and build it out using the tips that we shared in this episode. If you get stuck, come and ask a question on the episode post in our private Facebook group. The secret word is ACTION.
JOIN HERE >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/communitiesthatconvert
How to reach Kami:
How to reach Madalyn:
Join Our Community
We have a new community on Facebook. We will extend the conversation from each episode and deliver bonus content. Sign up for our email list at http://bit.ly/CTCVIP to get an invitation to join or just click the “Join Our Free Community” below to head straight to Facebook (shhh. The codeword is ACTION)!