Coming Up With the Perfect Community Idea — Ep 6
In this episode you’ll get ideas to come up with the perfect community and we’ll share a list of tools that will help you find them.
- It’s important to know who your audience is and who you help or who you want to reach.
- We talk about the Help Statement. The formula is: I help (AUDIENCE) to (WHAT YOU DO) in order to get (RESULT).
- Kami’s Help Statement: I help business leaders how to harness the power of social media so that they can make a difference by connecting with their community to get better business results.
- Madalyn’s Help Statement: I help social media marketers and business owners exponentially grow their brand in an authentic and impactful way so they can get seen and heard.
- Think about your avatar and niching down because when you talk to everybody, you talk to nobody.
- Find your audience using the tools we cover in this episode.
- Facebook ads allow you to create an ad and target specific people and boost content. Lead magnets allow you to build a mailing list or get validation.
- Twitter bios and advanced search are great tools for gathering information using keywords
- Google search is a good way to find Twitter Chats using key hashtags.
- Go to the social platform where your community is.
- Building an email list helps to know what the community’s need is.
- Email segregation is key to targeting your audience with the right content.
Links, Tools & Apps Mentioned in this Episode:
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter bios
- Twitter Advanced Search
- Twitter Chats for Social Media and Marketing List
- Rebekah Radice (her new weekly newsletter is called Branded)
- Ryan Levesque
- Survey Funnel
- Facebook Polls
- Twitter Polls
- Survey Monkey
- Google Forms
Your call-to-action for this week is to write your Help Statement and comment it below OR tweet it to us using the #CommunitiesThatConvert hashtag. You can also leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe. Click here to record your message.
I help _____ (which audience) to do _____ (what you do) in order to get _____ (what result).