5 Essential Questions to Set You Up for Success in 2019 – Ep 70
You often have to look back to move forward and so we created a podcast and worksheet that outlines the 5 Essential Questions you need to answer to set you up for success in 2019.
Kami and Madalyn also share their end-of-the-year processes that can help you plan, make goals, and determine clear actions for what you want to do in the New Year. Listen to find out what they are.
We have got your back! We created a free downloadable spreadsheet to help you get ready for a successful New Year. Get it instantly by filling out the form at the bottom of the post in the Call to Action section.
Top 5 Questions You Need to Answer to Be Ready for the New Year
- What were your goals in 2018?
- How far did you get with each of these goals on a scale of 1-5? (1- not started, 2- just started, 3- started a little, 4- over half-way done, 5- completed)
- What were your biggest wins in 2018?
- What one thing did you really want to complete that you didn’t?
- Have a brainstorm session of the projects you want to complete in 2019.
- Write down your wins so you can look back at them and feel accomplished and re-energized.
- There will be goals you don’t get to and that’s okay.
- Give yourself time to think about what you want to accomplish in the New Year.
- In planning the New Year, use a poll or survey to ask your community what they want from you.
Tools, apps and links mentioned:
We have your back. We have taken the questions above and created a free worksheet that will get you on track to have the best year ever. Fill out the form and instantly download the guide, then come share what you found out in our Facebook group.
Download Year-End Strategy Worksheet Now to Instantly Kick-Start Your Year
How to reach Kami:
How to reach Madalyn:
Join Our Community
We have a new community on Facebook. We will extend the conversation from each episode and deliver bonus content. Sign up for our email list at http://bit.ly/CTCVIP to get an invitation to join or just click the “Join Our Free Community” below to head straight to Facebook (shhh. The codeword is ACTION)!