The Best Social Media Promotion Tools – Ep 42
Are you looking for the best social media promotion tools in 2018? We share our favorite social media scheduling tools, graphic design tools, and video creation and editing tools.
Listen to the podcast to hear about what we consider the best social media promotion tools in 2018 to help you manage post scheduling, design graphics and promote and create your videos.
- Buffer – Allows team sharing in the pro version for an overview of what’s going out and who put them in, but they also have a free version for individuals. It also suggests the best times to post. One drawback, Buffer doesn’t offer the ability to connect with your followers through one dashboard.
- Hootsuite – Allows you to follow keywords and hashtags and jump into the conversations in social media. The pro account allows you to add team members.
- AgoraPulse – Great for different types of scheduling, evergreen tweets and recurring tweets.
- ManageFlitter – Analyzes your Twitter account to tell you the best time to tweet. They also have a lot of amazing features beyond scheduling.
- SocialJukebox – Great tool for scheduling evergreen tweets where you add it once and and it resends periodically on autopilot.
Graphic Design Tools
- Canva – Use this tool to put together banners, graphics and social media posts. They have great customizable templates you can use to create any graphics you need. They also have a lot of stock photos to choose from that are free or cost only $1.
- Adobe Spark – They have an app and desktop version. This tool is great to create graphics with quotes, but they also have many templates to use and make designing graphics really easy.
- SnagIt – This tool allows you to grab screenshots, crop and adjust photos. Plus you can make short screen recordings and edit photos.
- DepositPhotos – A photography and stock photo collection for purchase to use in your content. If Advances Tip: If you watch for them, AppSumo offers a pack of 100 photos at a discount a few times per year and the credits never expire.
Video Creation and Editing Tools
- Lumen5 – It automatically takes your blog RSS feeds and Lumen5 creates quick video promos you can pin. This is a great tool do create a quick and easy promo video.
- iMovie – Comes with Mac products and is really easy to use.
- Apple Clips – This is another Mac product. You can make a video through the app and as you’re talking, it creates the captioning.
- YouTube Captions – Upload your video to YouTube and use the “add captions” setting, then download it back out of YouTube.
- Filmora – A great editing package that’s really easy to use and very intuitive. They also have free editing packs available to download.
- Camtasia – A great, robust video editing tool available on PC or Mac. Videos can be uploaded, saved as an mp3, strip the audio and convert it to a podcast.
- Viddyoze – They have a marketplace where you can find an intro / outro bumper for a fee.
- BlueJeans – Beyond going live on social media, this tool is great for streaming at a low bandwidth. You can also add guests to your video.
- BeLive.tv – This is a great tool for streaming to Facebook. It’s affordable and easy to use. It has great features and also allows you to add guests.
Apps, Tools and Links Mentioned:
How to reach Kami:
How to reach Madalyn:
Join Our Community
We have a new community on Facebook. We will extend the conversation from each episode and deliver bonus content. Sign up for our email list at http://bit.ly/CTCVIP to get an invitation to join or just click the “Join Our Free Community” below to head straight to Facebook (shhh. The codeword is ACTION)!